HHA // CNA // PCA : All Shifts Available!
APPLY AND GET HIRED TODAY! OUR WESTFIELD,SPRINGFIELD,AND HOLYOKE OFFICES ARE LOOKING FOR HELP IMMEDIATELY.
ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS. SEE BELOW FOR MORE COVID INFO.
WE CAN HIRE QUICKLY, ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND WE PAY WEEKLY!
For more than 30 years, O'Connell's has been a reliable source of home care for individuals, families, and community facilities. Founded in 1987 by Fran O’Connell, the goal for our agency back then, and still today, is to provide a level of personalized care that helps restore our patients’ enjoyment for life and overall well-being. We are committed to providing the best possible care for our clients so that they can remain active members of the community and continue to thrive well into their elder years.
O’Connell’s is a family-owned business that continues to breed a family-oriented culture. The team we have here is bright, passionate and dedicated to growing our agency to a new level of success in the coming years. We take great pride in the workplace that we built which is oftentimes described as fun, efficient and progressive; and we need new team players who can look beyond the tactical day to day to the big picture future of O’Connell Care at Home. If any of that sounds exciting to you, then please keep reading into the details of the job description below!
Training: We are continually investing in the skills, development, and well-being education for all of our team members. We offer free certification programs to help you elevate your career in home care. We also offer continuous education to meet CEU requirements in our field.
- Candidates are required to have their own personal vehicle and valid drivers license.
- must be proficient in English.
- Reliable cell phone and email is a must.
Looking for Certified Home Health Aides, CNAs, and Homemakers for weekday, evening, and weekend home care services.
- Duties include assisting clients with bathing, dressing, transfers, ambulation, medication reminders, ADL's, housekeeping, grocery shopping, laundry, and companionship.
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Work available immediately!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance when eligibility requirements are met
- Local community office feel
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Dedicated office nursing team
- FREE TRAINING! Certification and in-services, all provided in-house by the O'Connell's nursing team
Pay: $13.50-$14.00 (depending on experience) per hour, with possibility for additional $1.00 hour weekend differential
Our offices are currently operating at 25% capacity internally within our administrative team, in order to lessen the traffic and the transmission of the virus within the office.
We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure your safety, such as:
- Pre shift symptom surveys
- Designated internal COVID-19 Workforce Team
- Daily sanitization of our offices
- Social distancing practices
- Infection prevention and control practices
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Adherence to CDC guidelines
When you join the O’Connell’s team, you will:
- Be supplied with all necessary PPE; including masks, gloves, gowns and protective eyewear.
- Be trained on the proper usage and how to wear the PPE effectively and safely.
- Be trained on our company guidelines in regards to “Social Distancing” in all our offices
- Be trained on our company guidelines in regards to “Cleaning and Disinfecting” in all our offices
- Be expected to adhere to CDC and Massachusetts guidelines for Workplace Safety Standards
We understand and can empathize with the emotions of going into a COVID-19 positive home. That’s why we are offering pay rate incentives to those aides who are willing to work with a COVID-19 positive client.
“O’Connell Care at Home does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.