PCA/CNA/HHA needed in Westfield. Short and long shifts available!
O’Connell Care at Home is a leader in supporting individuals who want to safely age in place in their home. We are LOCALLY owned with our operations and offices located in the communities we serve. We are hiring Homemakers (PCA), Certified Nurses Assistants and Home Health Aides in the greater Westfield area. If you're looking for a position with a company that has strong western Massachusetts roots where you can put your passion and skills for helping others to meaningful use, we want to meet you!
• Weekly direct deposit and accrued paid sick time off
• Flexible part-time and full-time schedules - all shifts available! Our managers will work with you to build a schedule that meets YOUR needs.
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance when eligibility requirements are met
• FREE trainings to become a PCHM or HHA and opportunities to grow professionally
What you will help our clients with:
• Medication Reminders
• Grocery Shopping
• Laundry & Cooking
Not trained in some of the duties listed above? Don't worry, we offer FREE training and certification courses for all O'Connell employees! All training happens in-house in collaboration with our Training Coordinator and dedicated Nursing team.
The must haves:
• Driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance
• Proficiency in English
• A reliable cell phone and email
• Fully vaccinated against COVID
You can count on our managers, nurses, care coordinators and corporate operations staff to always have your best interest and safety in mind. We can't wait to hear from you!
“O’Connell Care at Home does notdiscriminate in employment based onrace, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), nationalorigin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation,parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment isdecided based onqualifications, merit, and business need.”