HHAs // CNAs // PCAs wanted ASAP! ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Our Greenfield office is looking for help immediately in the Franklin County, MA area!
WE CAN HIRE QUICKLY, ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND WE PAY WEEKLY!
- Candidates are required to have their own personal vehicle and valid drivers license.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Reliable cell phone and email is a must.
Looking for Certified Home Health Aides, CNAs, and Homemakers for weekday, evening, and weekend home care services in Deerfield, Greenfield, Turners Falls, Orange, and Montague.
** Please note: All employees of O'Connell Care at Home must be fully vaccinated**
Job duties include, but are not limited to, assisting clients with:
- Medication Reminders
- Grocery Shopping
Not trained on some of the duties listed above? Don't worry we offer FREE training and certification courses for all O'Connell employees! All training happens in-house in collaboration with our training coordinator and dedicated Nursing team.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Work available immediately!
- Full and Part Time hours available!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance when eligibility requirements are met.
- Offices located right in your own community!
- Fun, family-oriented culture.
- Dedicated Nurse for each office.
- FREE TRAINING! Certification and in-services, all provided in-house by the O'Connell's training and Nursing team
“O’Connell Care at Home does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.