Greenfield area PCA/CNA/HHA 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift!
O’Connell Care at Home is a leader in supporting individuals who want to safely age in place in their home. We are LOCALLY owned with our operations and offices located in the communities we serve. We are hiring Homemakers (PCA), Certified Nurses Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) with a variety of short and long shifts available. If you're looking for a position with a company that has strong western Massachusetts roots where you can put your passion and skills for helping others to meaningful use, we want to meet you!
• Weekly direct deposit and accrued paid sick time off
• Paid travel time and mileage between clients homes
• Flexible part-time and full-time schedules - Our office teams will work with you to build a schedule that meets YOUR needs
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance when eligibility requirements are met
• FREE trainings to become a PCHM and/or HHA and opportunities to grow professionally
The things you will help our clients do:
• Medication Reminders
• Grocery Shopping
• Laundry & Cooking
Not trained in some of the duties listed above? Don't worry, we offer FREE training and certification courses for all O'Connell employees! All training happens in-house in collaboration with our Training Coordinator and dedicated Nursing team.
The must haves:
• Driver's license, reliable transportation, and vehicle insurance
• Proficiency in English
• A reliable cell phone and email
• Fully vaccinated against COVID
You can count on our managers, nurses, care coordinators and corporate operations staff to always have your best interest and safety in mind. We can't wait to hear from you!
“O’Connell Care at Home does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.”