Caregivers wanted ASAP! ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE- START IMMEDIATELY!
APPLY AND GET HIRED TODAY! OUR DEERFIELD OFFICE IS LOOKING FOR HELP IMMEDIATELY IN THE FRANKLIN COUNTY, MA AREA. ALL COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE DURING THE INTERVIEW PROCESS. SEE BELOW FOR MORE COVID INFO.
WE CAN HIRE QUICKLY, ENSURE YOUR SAFETY AND WE PAY WEEKLY!
- Candidates are required to have their own personal vehicle and valid drivers license.
- must be proficient in English.
- Reliable cell phone and email is a must.
Looking for Certified Home Health Aides, CNAs, and Homemakers for weekday, evening, and weekend home care services in Deerfield, Greenfield, Turners Falls, Orange, Montague and Amherst Area.
- Duties include assisting clients with bathing, dressing, transfers, ambulation, medication reminders, ADL's, housekeeping, grocery shopping, laundry, and companionship.
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Work available immediately!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance when eligibility requirements are met
- Local community office feel
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Dedicated office nursing team
- FREE TRAINING! Certification and in-services, all provided in-house by the O'Connell's nursing team
Pay: $13.50-$14.00 (depending on experience) per hour, with possibility for additional $1.00 hour weekend differential
Our offices are currently operating at 25% capacity internally within our administrative team, in order to lessen the traffic and the transmission of the virus within the office.
We are taking every precaution necessary to ensure your safety, such as:
- Pre shift symptom surveys
- Designated internal COVID-19 Workforce Team
- Daily sanitization of our offices
- Social distancing practices
- Infection prevention and control practices
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Adherence to CDC guidelines
When you join the O’Connell’s team, you will:
- Be supplied with all necessary PPE; including masks, gloves, gowns and protective eyewear.
- Be trained on the proper usage and how to wear the PPE effectively and safely.
- Be trained on our company guidelines in regards to “Social Distancing” in all our offices
- Be trained on our company guidelines in regards to “Cleaning and Disinfecting” in all our offices
- Be expected to adhere to CDC and Massachusetts guidelines for Workplace Safety Standards
We understand and can empathize with the emotions of going into a COVID-19 positive home. That’s why we are offering pay rate incentives to those aides who are willing to work with a COVID-19 positive client.
“O’Connell Care at Home does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.